she claws down a section
of the old, thick paper
& presses her tiny spine against
the cool, splotched surface
of the raw wall
then shields her melancholy shape
w/the two jagged, torn-down fragments
& even tho her fragile, scissored arms are visible
she feels momentarily camouflaged
from a world of unrestored loss
This blog is updated irregularly and has nothing to do with the poet's output. The poet is actually disturbingly prolific. He writes about 5 poems per day. The pages are everywhere, even stacked in the bathtub.
- ► 2012 (125)
- "The Point" by Rob Plath. (c) 2011.
- "Death Dances With The Cholesterol-Free" by Rob Pl...
- "Nacer Para Morir" by Rob Plath. (c) 2011.
- "Smoking Skull" by Rob Plath. (c) 2011.
- "Just Say No" by Rob Plath . (c) 2011. FOR SALE. r...
- "Self-Injurious Behavior" by Rob Plath. (c) 2011. ...
- "Fuck You, Nietzsche" by Rob Plath. (c) 2011. FOR...
- "Vertical Man" by Rob Plath. (c) 2011. FOR SALE. ...
- "Lighten Up" by Rob Plath. (c) 2011.
- what's yr anthem, motherfucker?
- this hurt
- the sun, the cunts & the masses
- Death please come scratch my soul
- she hides in walls
- no rivals
- sunday morning homesickness
- & i am drawn to everything sad
- the blood of the flower
- great poems
- The Boundless YES of the Universe
- a day full of sun is like a machine gun
- hit the machine
- sharper than scalpels
- up to my armpits
- little dead girl in the wisteria vines
- ▼ July (27)
- ► 2010 (106)
- ► 2009 (44)