1/4 mile west of me there is a large nursing home
1 1/2 miles east an enormous landfill
1 mile north a sprawling cemetery
all that's missing is an asylum & a penitentiary
but i see them down every street
beneath the rooftops of every business & every home
& the people walking everywhere w/that fucked-up thing called hope
pinned upon their eyeballs
This blog is updated irregularly and has nothing to do with the poet's output. The poet is actually disturbingly prolific. He writes about 5 poems per day. The pages are everywhere, even stacked in the bathtub.
- ► 2012 (82)
- ► 2011 (95)
- the world is wall to wall w/them
- the third arm in the crowd
- sweet undreaming
- love eventually becomes a ghost town
- the world is filled w/a bunch of goddamn captain o...
- does it fool you, does it rob you?
- the slow dripping of melancholia
- how a poem should be
- for now
- mad inmates among the abandoned, the discarded & t...
- the shit kicking demons
- that son-of-a-bitchin' eye of the soul
- self-sufficient universe
- ▼ April (14)
- ► 2009 (42)