This blog is updated irregularly and has nothing to do with the poet's output. The poet is actually disturbingly prolific. He writes about 5 poems per day. The pages are everywhere, even stacked in the bathtub.
- ► 2012 (125)
- ► 2011 (113)
- the world is wall to wall w/them
- the third arm in the crowd
- sweet undreaming
- love eventually becomes a ghost town
- the world is filled w/a bunch of goddamn captain o...
- does it fool you, does it rob you?
- the slow dripping of melancholia
- how a poem should be
- for now
- mad inmates among the abandoned, the discarded & t...
- the shit kicking demons
- that son-of-a-bitchin' eye of the soul
- self-sufficient universe
- ▼ April (14)
- ► 2009 (44)