a soldier riddled with enough lead
drops forever right there on the spot
but some of us are not that lucky
we carry slugs in our guts
we harbor the heat
year after year
we walk around with
while frying eggs or tying
This blog is updated irregularly and has nothing to do with the poet's output. The poet is actually disturbingly prolific. He writes about 5 poems per day. The pages are everywhere, even stacked in the bathtub.
- ► 2012 (82)
- ► 2011 (95)
- ► 2010 (103)
- Cuffed To Your Own Muscle
- 7 characters in non-pursuit of an entrance
- To Hell With All Of The So-Called Cities Of Love
- As If It Wasn't Crowded Enough
- Unshaven In Thinned Out Black T-shirt and Greasy J...
- year after year
- Bone Poems and Blood Moonshine
- 'A BELLYFUL OF ANARCHY' BY ROB PLATH IS AVAILABLE ...
- ▼ July (8)