great poems should leave you
w/ambulance sirens in yr ears
w/yr spleen lumped in yr throat
w/a headstone on yr solar plexus
w/a bouquet of dry sticks in yr hands
w/phantoms in the branches of yr lungs
w/the sensation of the buttons of yr spine
against the cold steel of the morgue drawer
This blog is updated irregularly and has nothing to do with the poet's output. The poet is actually disturbingly prolific. He writes about 5 poems per day. The pages are everywhere, even stacked in the bathtub.
- ► 2012 (125)
- "The Point" by Rob Plath. (c) 2011.
- "Death Dances With The Cholesterol-Free" by Rob Pl...
- "Nacer Para Morir" by Rob Plath. (c) 2011.
- "Smoking Skull" by Rob Plath. (c) 2011.
- "Just Say No" by Rob Plath . (c) 2011. FOR SALE. r...
- "Self-Injurious Behavior" by Rob Plath. (c) 2011. ...
- "Fuck You, Nietzsche" by Rob Plath. (c) 2011. FOR...
- "Vertical Man" by Rob Plath. (c) 2011. FOR SALE. ...
- "Lighten Up" by Rob Plath. (c) 2011.
- what's yr anthem, motherfucker?
- this hurt
- the sun, the cunts & the masses
- Death please come scratch my soul
- she hides in walls
- no rivals
- sunday morning homesickness
- & i am drawn to everything sad
- the blood of the flower
- great poems
- The Boundless YES of the Universe
- a day full of sun is like a machine gun
- hit the machine
- sharper than scalpels
- up to my armpits
- little dead girl in the wisteria vines
- ▼ July (27)
- ► 2010 (106)
- ► 2009 (44)