This blog is updated irregularly and has nothing to do with the poet's output. The poet is actually disturbingly prolific. He writes about 5 poems per day. The pages are everywhere, even stacked in the bathtub.
- ► 2012 (82)
- "The Point" by Rob Plath. (c) 2011.
- "Death Dances With The Cholesterol-Free" by Rob Pl...
- "Nacer Para Morir" by Rob Plath. (c) 2011.
- "Smoking Skull" by Rob Plath. (c) 2011.
- "Fuck You, Nietzsche" by Rob Plath. (c) 2011. FOR...
- "Lighten Up" by Rob Plath. (c) 2011.
- the sun, the cunts & the masses
- & i am drawn to everything sad
- great poems
- The Boundless YES of the Universe
- a day full of sun is like a machine gun
- hit the machine
- sharper than scalpels
- up to my armpits
- little dead girl in the wisteria vines
- ▼ July (16)
- ► 2010 (103)
- ► 2009 (42)