when i was 7 years old
my father slapped me hard
across the face
w/a fat sunday newspaper
b/c i was rummaging
thru the junk drawer
& interrupted his breakfast
i happened to be looking
for a pencil
he was the first motherfucker
to get in the way of my art
there has been many after
besides The Father:
(not in this particular order)
this shit existence
the goddamn sun
& the struggle still exists
& i cover my face
as the arms of the sun, the cunts
& the masses keep swinging
their dumb hooks at me
This blog is updated irregularly and has nothing to do with the poet's output. The poet is actually disturbingly prolific. He writes about 5 poems per day. The pages are everywhere, even stacked in the bathtub.
- ► 2012 (125)
- "The Point" by Rob Plath. (c) 2011.
- "Death Dances With The Cholesterol-Free" by Rob Pl...
- "Nacer Para Morir" by Rob Plath. (c) 2011.
- "Smoking Skull" by Rob Plath. (c) 2011.
- "Just Say No" by Rob Plath . (c) 2011. FOR SALE. r...
- "Self-Injurious Behavior" by Rob Plath. (c) 2011. ...
- "Fuck You, Nietzsche" by Rob Plath. (c) 2011. FOR...
- "Vertical Man" by Rob Plath. (c) 2011. FOR SALE. ...
- "Lighten Up" by Rob Plath. (c) 2011.
- what's yr anthem, motherfucker?
- this hurt
- the sun, the cunts & the masses
- Death please come scratch my soul
- she hides in walls
- no rivals
- sunday morning homesickness
- & i am drawn to everything sad
- the blood of the flower
- great poems
- The Boundless YES of the Universe
- a day full of sun is like a machine gun
- hit the machine
- sharper than scalpels
- up to my armpits
- little dead girl in the wisteria vines
- ▼ July (27)
- ► 2010 (106)
- ► 2009 (44)